Frosted Candle Glass Jar production process mainly includes: ① raw material pre-processing. Crush the bulk material, dry the wet material, and remove the iron-containing material to ensure the quality of the glass. ② Preparation of batch materials. ③ melting. The glass batch is heated at a high temperature (1550 ~ 1600 degrees) in a pool kiln or a pool furnace to form a uniform, non-bubble, and conformable liquid glass. ④ molding. Put the liquid glass into the mold to make glass products with the required shape, such as flat plates and various utensils. ⑤ heat treatment. Through processes such as annealing and quenching, the stress, phase separation or crystallization in the glass is eliminated or generated, and the structural state of the glass is changed.
Frosted Candle Glass Jar
As a Frosted Candle Glass Jar Manufacturer, I would like to share with you the advantages of the field:
Advantages of glass packaging containers in the field of aroma packaging
Glass packaging materials and containers have many advantages:
1. The glass material has good barrier properties, which can prevent the invasion of the contents by oxygen and other gases, and can prevent the volatile components of the contents from volatilizing to the atmosphere;
2. The glass bottle can be used repeatedly many times, which can reduce the packaging cost;
3. Glass can be easily changed in color and transparency;
4. The glass bottle is safe and hygienic, has good corrosion resistance and acid corrosion resistance, and is suitable for the packaging of acidic substances (such as vegetable juice drinks, etc.);
5. In addition, as glass bottles are suitable for the production of automatic filling production lines, the development of domestic glass bottle automatic filling technology and equipment is relatively mature. The use of glass bottle packaging for aromatherapy has certain production advantages.
First, design and determine the mold. The glass raw material uses quartz sand as the main raw material, plus other auxiliary materials that dissolve into a liquid at high temperature, and then
Fill the mold, cool, cut, and temper to form a glass bottle. Glass bottles usually have a rigid logo, and the logo is also made of the shape of a mold. Glass bottle molding can be divided into three types: manual blowing, mechanical blowing and extrusion molding. Glass bottles can be divided into the following types according to their composition: one is soda glass, the other is lead glass and the other is borosilicate glass.
The main raw materials of glass bottles are natural ore, quartz stone, caustic soda, limestone and so on. Glass bottles are highly transparent and resistant to corrosion, and will not change material properties in contact with most chemicals. The manufacturing process is simple, the shape is free and changeable, the hardness is large, heat-resistant, clean, easy to clean, and it can be used repeatedly. As a packaging material, glass bottles are mainly used in food, oil, alcohol, beverages, condiments, cosmetics, and liquid chemical products. However, glass bottles also have their disadvantages, such as heavyweight, high transportation and storage costs, and resistance to impact. We also have 7oz Candle Glass Jars for sale, welcome to consult.